Finox Offers Research Work Award in Reproductive Development (FORWARD)
Over a five-year period Finox Biotech, member of the Gedeon Richter Group, will invest 1 million Euros in research grants for innovative research programmes to improve fertility treatments to the benefit of patients seeking to become parents. The grants will be awarded to the host institution, which will take on the management of the fund to support the research study.
Who is eligible to apply for a FORWARD Grant?
Researchers and Clinical Institutions may apply for a grant if they are involved in innovative research projects that may improve fertility treatments to the benefit of patients seeking to become parents.
Closing and Review dates for Applications
The application closing date will be 17th November 2017. All entries must be received by this date. There will be a series of reviews following which, shortlisted applicants will be notified by 31st January 2018 and may be asked to provide further details. The successful applicants will be contacted confidentially by 30th March 2018 and the public announcement of winners will be made at ESHRE 2018 in Barcelona.
How to Apply
- Download the Application form (.pdf)
- The application form must be completed in English and emailed along with a brief CV of the lead investigator.
- Please fill in the application form (in English) and email to: FORWARD@finoxbiotech.com
- Please include the institution and country in the subject box.
- If you do have any questions on how to apply please email: FORWARD@finoxbiotech.com
Successful applicants and their research teams will be required to submit a timeline and update reports as the research progresses.
If the research team submits the research for publication in a peer-reviewed journal or presentation at a medical congress, Gedeon Richter asks to be informed prior to submission and/or publication.
The FORWARD Scientific Committee – formed by an internal committee of reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, clinical scientists and regulatory experts will select potential Grant Awardees based on rigorous scientific criteria.
Each proposal will be marked against four categories:
- Innovation / novelty
- Contribution to improve fertility treatments to the benefit of patients
- Added value and clear advancement of research topic